- Interest Rate: 8
- Term: 5 years
- Amortization: I/O
- Note Position: 1st
- Est. Property Value: 32000000
- Property Valuation Date: tbd
- Lot Sq. Ft.: 296 ac
- Building Sq. Ft.: 200000 tbd
- Property Type: Multifamily
- Monthly Rental Income: tbd
- Owner Occupied Property: No
- Address: Register Here
- Property City: green valley
- State: Arizona
- Property Zip Code: 85614
- Listed: January 22, 2018 12:02 pm
- Expires: 63 days, 13 hours
The maytown project is a joint venture between the US and china to facilitate within china the most innovative way to attract chinese back to their homeland as they age. There are no hospice centers and very few elder care facilities in china and there is a great demand on innovation in this part of their economy due to the demographic demands created by the one child policy.
an asian style neighborhood will be constructed that has an innovative relationship through its neighborhood association that puts downward pressure on elder care costs and upward pressure on standard of living. Planned is also an innovative model for decorating the exterior of the nursing facility with one way glass looking into a day care facility so the elders dont only look at other elders all day, but can also enjoy without interaction the sight of small children at play.
We’re looking for a lender willing to serve as our NOD, so cash would be held by your end until roads, utilities, and houses are fully built out. Money would go illiquid at completion and stay in place until homes sell, or 5 years whichever is less in time elapsed. A first position wrapping my bridge loan would be put in place.
78 one acre, pre platted lots are to be built into sfr homes with the remaining 60+ acres reserved for daycare/elder care and community support buildings.
Top Ads Today
- Great Secured Against multi unit and Corp Guarantee (27 views)
- Texas Note for Sale (12 views)
- 4982 Highway # 52, Idaho (10 views)
- 1903 Temple Avenue #319, Signal Hill, CA 90755 (8 views)
- Big Spring Beauty (8 views)
- toddler/elder care buildout (7 views)
- Hope Mills, NC (5 views)
- Lansing, IL (4 views)
- 12 Wedgefield Ct. New Castle, DE 19720 (4 views)
- Harvard Ave, Memphis TN (4 views)