- Unpaid Principal Balance: $350,000
- Est. Property Value: $3,600,000.00
- Property Valuation Date: 06/01/2017
- Address: Register Here
- Property City: Cannon Beach
- State: Oregon
- Property Zip Code: 97110
- Original Balance: $350,000
- Interest Rate: 6%
- Balloon Pmt: Yes
- Amortization: 20
- Note Payment: $2507.51
- Origination Date: 07/1/2017
- Maturity Date: 07/01/2020
- Deliquent Taxes: No
- Note Position: 2nd
- Senior Loan Balance (if any): $1,850,000
- Owner Occupied Property: Yes
- Property Type: Commercial
- Listed: June 29, 2017 6:25 pm
- Expires: 39 days, 6 hours
I am closing on the sale of 2 hotels and a vacation home in July 2017, on the north Oregon coast. I have agreed to carry a short-term note for 3 years, 20 yr amortize with 6% interest.
This note has excellent security with 2 hotels & vacation home valued at 3.6 mil.
The note will also have a personal guarantee from the buyer.
Earn incredible interest with a 20 yr amortization.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Top Ads Today
- Promissory note for sale (4 views)
- 13% Interest in HOTT San Francisco Bay Area Market (3 views)
- Excellent Security: With 2 hotels & home (3 views)
- PN 15% ROI & 17% LTV (2 views)
- Performing Note Muncie, IN 15% ROI 56% LTV (2 views)
- Performing Note Detroit 15% ROI, 16% LTV (2 views)
- Seasoned 6 months Performing Loan (2 views)
- House plus Bitcoin (2 views)
- Tucson SFR full acre great area (2 views)
- PN 15% ROI, 42% LTV (2 views)